The celebration of Sanit Biago Day with a 5 coarse menu
1) This was a playful full of color appetizer, with carrots cooked 3 ways,
pureed, spicy and spread on the bottom of the plate, pickled and roasted.
Blood orange , fried purple potato, sauteed diver scollops,
topped with quail eggs and caviar.
2) Tortelloni stuffed with broccoli rabb,
in a homemade fennel sausage and tomato ragu
3) Large Prawns sauteed with herbs and coffee beans,
the aromatic sauce made with the shells of the shrimp cooked in express,
then cream added, and all added to the shrimp… wow
3) Risotto topped with red peppercorn over pickled carrot and espresso dust
4) This is a flour less truffle chocolate tart cut in half,
filled with chocolate gauche, in which the cream has been infused with ginger for a day.
Assembled and topped with Gauche balls candied ginger and coco powder,
side of white chocolate cream and blood orange. pretty decadent
Stay tuned for more
The Cod Father