Here are some dishes that were Earlier this year.
1) The first is an Large Ravioli stuffed with goat cheese
over pesto with roasted cherry tomatoes
2) My ultimate comfort food, Pork loin in the style of Porchetta ,
stuffed with home made sausage, cooked with red onions and fennel
3) Home made spaghetti, in a lobster,
sun-dried tomato cream sauce with arugula .
Such a great combination and I like it with a little kick
4) This was outstanding, worth me doing again.
The duck was marinated in orange juice & pepper,
then cooked until the fat was crisp and the marinade was used as a sauce.
The baby artichokes were marinaded in orange juice & olive oil
after sitting for a while they were very tender
5) This dessert I used marscapone cream instead of ricotta,
it was a cake with a marscapone mousse and a rhubarb glaze
Took longer to cook that I thought
6) Roasted, plum tomatoes, bell red & yellow peppers
for max flavor, grilled onions all layered in-between
phyillo dough for crunch
with kalamata olives for the tapenade
7) What more can I say ?
8) A diffident winner
Stay tuned for addition blogs of several menu’s